To start talking about คา สิ โน สดroulette, we must put it in the context of free casino games in any other language. And be aware that it is one of the most popular casino games both in physical establishments and in the online winbetthai casino.
If you want to know what awaits you in this article, we will tell you that first, we will briefly analyze what casino games are and what they can be considered as such; later we will talk about the origins of our game in question: roulette; and finally we will detail the different types of roulette and why each of them is attractive.
Next, we will look at some of the most popular roulette systems such as the Martingale (known as the martingale).
As it could not be otherwise, its origin is attributed to the French, and the system is simple. A fixed amount is wagered as an initial bet, and if the objective is not achieved, the amount wagered is simply doubled and so on until our choice comes out. The objective will be to win the initial bet.
Let’s see a practical example.
- a) First Step: We bet one euro on red. If we lose, we move on to the second step. If we win, we repeat the first step.
- b) Second Step: We make a bet equivalent to twice the bet of the first step (two euros). If we are victorious, we return to the first step. If we lose, we move on to the third step.
- c) Third Step: We make a bet equivalent to twice the bet of the second step (four euros). If we are victorious, we return to the first step. If we lose, we move on to the fourth step. And so on…
Note: Roulettes usually have a maximum bet amount. If we reach the maximum step system, we will be in trouble.
And now the Fibonacci System, since that was the name by which the Italian mathematician Leonardo Bigollo was known. It was popularized by the sequence of numbers “fibonacci” that postulates that each number is the sum of its two previous ones: 1-1-2-3-5-8, etc. We turn to the example of a better understanding.
- a) First step: We bet one euro on red. If you lose, the second step.
- b) Second step: Continuing with the sequence, one euro is bet again. If we lose, the third step.
- c) Third step: Two euros is bet. Because of two? Precisely because of the Fibonacci sequence, each number is the sum of the previous two. In our example, 1 plus 1 and so on.
Note: When we win, we must go back two numbers in the recently detailed sequence.
And finally, we talk about the D’Alembert System: It is based on the equilibrium law developed by the French D’Alembert (when not the French). The postulate is simple. One bet unit is added for each failure. For each hit, a bet unit is also subtracted. Exemplifying.
- a) First Step: We bet one euro and lose. (we are -1)
- b) Second Step: We bet two euros and lose (we are -2)
- c) Third Step: We bet three euros and win (we are at 0 because we had lost
- d) Fourth step: We lower one unit, so we bet two euros. So on.